Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is supplied at each site?
Water, power (20 AMP service, no air conditioners unless you bring your own generator, please bring a fan), fire pit, picnic table
2. Is firewood available?
Yes, firewood is for sale on site for $25 per wheel barrow load
3. Is pump out available on site?
No, currently we do not offer this service. Pump out available short distance away.
4. What washroom facilities do you offer?
We have a centrally located washroom building (see the bottom of the photo gallery page for washroom photos). It has 2 flush toilets, 2 showers, and sinks for your comfort and convenience.
5. Where can we swim and fish?
Swimming and fishing is safe off our docks. Don't forget your valid fishing licence.
6. Where can I get groceries, gas, etc nearby?
Honey Harbour, Port Severn General Store, Coldwater
7. Do you rent any boats?
We have a canoe, 2 single kayaks, a paddle board, and a row boat for rent. We also provide life jackets, paddles, and all the necessary safety gear.
We do not accept payment via credit cards
9. What if I need to cancel my reservation?
You will get a full refund if you are cancelling one week ahead of your reservation.
10. What if I will arrive after dark?
Please call ahead if you will arrive after dark
11. What do we do with our garbage?
We offer recycling and garbage service. Please bring your own garbage bags and we will pick them up before you leave. Please leave your garbage in your car to avoid nuisance racoon interactions.
12. Can I host an event at the park?
We welcome family reunions and special occasions with advanced reservation.
13. Do you have poison ivy?
Yes, please see to photo below to avoid touching it
This is poison ivy, do your best to avoid it!
1. Quiet hours between 11pm and 9am
2. Dogs are welcome on leash and please scoop your poop
3. You are responsible for the safety and behaviour of your children and guests at all times
4. Please keep the park clear and neat in all areas of the park
5. Campfires in designated fire pits only and under direct supervision
6. ATVs shall only use the closest exit point to leave the park
7. Please contain fishing tackle in an appropriate storage container
8. Only one car per campsite. Additional vehicles must park in visitor parking area.
9. Do not cut trees unless permission has been given.
10. Inappropriate behaviour, such as harassment will result in immediate eviction with no reimbursement